Admission Result Announcement !!!
Dear International Applicants,
The Admission Office is glad to announce the admission result of your application for the academic year of 2023/2024 commencing in August 2023.
Please follow this link and check the result of your admission application!
Admission Unit, UNY
29 Study Programs with International Accreditation, 53 Study Programs with “A/UNGGUL” Accreditation, and 8 Study Programs with “B/BAIK” Accreditation.
1 Dual Degree Study Program, 14 Study Programs with International Accreditation, 24 Study Programs with “A/UNGGUL” Accreditation, 8 Study Programs with “B/BAIK” Accreditation.
The Bachelor’s Degree program is managed directly by each faculty. This program offers 61 different study programs.
The Master’s program is managed by the respective faculties and Postgraduates. This program offers 33 different study programs.
The Doctoral program is managed by respective faculties and Postgraduates. This program offers 13 different study programs.
HOW TO APPLY
- A scanned passport of biographical page or other equivalent verification of nationality (an ID card).
- A completed application form downloaded from the online application system with a recent photo.
- A scanned graduation certificate and academic transcript.
- Two scanned recommendation letters (a letter from the applicant's former teacher/lecturer/employer, and from Indonesian Embassy where the applicant lives).
- A study plan or motivation letter written in English or Indonesian.
- A scanned English Proficiency Certificate of TOEFL ITP/TOEFL IBT/IELTS/TOEIC.
- All documents should be in PDF files.
- The Bachelor's program welcomes senior high school graduates years of 2021, 2022, or 2023. the maximum age of the prospective students is 23 years old.
- The Master's program is eligible for up to 40 years old prospective students.
- The Doctoral program is eligible for up to 45 years old prospective students.
- Candidates must submit all required documents in English or Indonesian.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the required documents will not be considered.
- Applicants fill in the application form and submit all the required documents at http://pmb.uny.ac.id
- The documents will be verified by the university committee. An online interview via Skype or Zoom Meeting will be conducted when needed.
|Online Enrollment Start||20 February 2023|
|Online Enrollment End||09 June 2023|
|Announcement of Acceptance||
|Acceptance an Offer||
|Issues of LoA||
International Office is committed to promoting international students and academic guests in professional and qualified standards. We are also committed to giving service to those who aim to study abroad.
UNY will give you the opportunity to learn in bachelor’s, master and even doctoral degrees through various scholarships. Please click the “Detail” button below to see the more detailed information.