Admission Result Announcement !!!
Dear International Applicants,
The Admission Office is glad to announce the admission result of your application for the academic year of 2022/2023 commencing in August 2022.
Please follow this link and check the result of your admission application!
The development of principal values that serves as the main reference for Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta is founded on diverse education philosophy, i.e. education endeavors for developing student potentials, education endeavors for training rational thinking toward achieving the goal, education endeavors based on noble values, enlightening education endeavors, and education endeavors for developing student competencies in facing change. UNY applies an elective-incorporative approach in building its philosophy. In addition, the implementation of education, research, and community service in UNY is founded on the Pancasila philosophy.
The pedagogical foundation serves as the basis in the learning process development to make learning more active, interactive, innovative, inspiring, enjoyable, effective, challenging, as well as motivate students to develop all of their comprehensive potentials in order to become creative, innovative, devoted, independent, and intelligent teachers or scholars in the field of teaching and education science.
29 Study Programs with International Accreditation, 53 Study Programs with “A/UNGGUL” Accreditation, and 8 Study Programs with “B/BAIK” Accreditation.
1 Dual Degree Study Program, 14 Study Programs with International Accreditation, 24 Study Programs with “A/UNGGUL” Accreditation, 8 Study Programs with “B/BAIK” Accreditation.
The Bachelor’s Degree program is managed directly by each faculty. This program offers 61 different study programs.
The Master’s program is managed by the respective faculties and Postgraduates. This program offers 33 different study programs.
The Doctoral program is managed by respective faculties and Postgraduates. This program offers 13 different study programs.
HOW TO APPLY
- A scanned passport of biographical page or other equivalent verification of nationality (an ID card).
- A completed application form downloaded from the online application system with a recent photo.
- A scanned graduation certificate and academic transcript.
- Two scanned recommendation letters (a letter from the applicant's former teacher/lecturer/employer, and from Indonesian Embassy where the applicant lives).
- A study plan or motivation letter written in English or Indonesian.
- A scanned English Proficiency Certificate of TOEFL ITP/TOEFL IBT/IELTS/TOEIC.
- All documents should be in PDF files.
- The Bachelor's program welcomes senior high school graduates years of 2020, 2021, or 2022. the maximum age of the prospective students is 23 years old.
- The Master's program is eligible for up to 40 years old prospective students.
- The Doctoral program is eligible for up to 45 years old prospective students.
- Candidates must submit all required documents in English or Indonesian.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the required documents will not be considered.
- Applicants fill in the application form and submit all the required documents at http://pmb.uny.ac.id
- The documents will be verified by the university committee. An online interview via Skype or Zoom Meeting will be conducted when needed.
|Online Enrollment Start||1 April 2022|
|Online Enrollment End||15 June 2022|
|Selection Process||16 - 22 June 2022|
|Announcement of Acceptance||23 June 2022|
|Acceptance an Offer||24 - 30 June 2022|
|Issues of LoA||24 - 30 June 2022|
|Registration||1 - 14 July 2022|
|Visa Arrangement||1 - 31 July 2022|
|Student Arrival||1 - 15 August 2022|
International Office is committed to promoting international students and academic guests in professional and qualified standards. We are also committed to giving service to those who aim to study abroad.
UNY will give you the opportunity to learn in bachelor’s, master and even doctoral degrees through various scholarships. Please click the “Detail” button below to see the more detailed information.